We are always seeking talent and very much want to hear from you if you think you can add to our expertise and experience. Due to company growth and increasing business, we are looking to fill the following roles:
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with other functions (R&D, Marketing, Support/Infrastructure, PM, BA), ensuring that the engineering team delivers in line with agreed company processes
- Work with line managers facilitating their development in both technical and ‘soft’ skills and enabling their career progression
- Coach and mentor line managers to facilitate development of all staff in both technical and ‘soft’ skills
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery of engineering process improvements, such as automation and continuous deployment, where such improvements bring productivity and quality benefits to the company as a whole
- Ensure the continual capture of and spread of product and process knowledge within the engineering team
You should have the following competencies:
- Commercially knowledgeable, and able to consider company direction / outcomes when making decisions
- Pragmatic, solution focussed and apolitical
- Previous management experience of diverse/cross-discipline teams
- Previous management experience of managing a team of at least 20 employees for a year or more
- Technically proficient – understanding software development and testing concepts at an in-depth level
- Experience of software development using the agile methodology employing Scrum and/or Kanban
- Have a track record in delivering continuous improvement initiatives across all aspects of the Software Development lifecycle
- Demonstrate good listening skills, articulate, demonstrates skills in making his point clearly and in a collaborative manner.
QA Test Analyst
Working within the well-established and supportive QA team you will...
- create, maintain and execute manual test scripts for the suite of Wheatley products
- be involved in automated testing and will receive training in the software used in order for automated test coverage to be enhanced
- work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Developers and Designers to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- from time to time you will be involved in analysis of specifications and estimation of the QA effort involved to ensure a high level of quality in Wheatley products.
What we offer is a forward-thinking, dynamic working environment, a rural office location and a team of expert and innovative individuals with a shared vision for development and growth...among other great benefits.
For further information on any of the roles listed please email email@example.com stating which position you are interested in.
We will email you details of the role and a company overview and then invite you to submit your CV once you have had the opportunity to review the role profile.
By applying for any role at Wheatley you consent to security screening searches to BS7858 standards, should you be selected.
Like to know more?
or call us on 01449 781001