We are currently seeking a Marketing Content Coordinator. However we are always seeking talent and very much want to hear from you if you think you can add to our expertise and experience. We often update this page with new positions that need filling so please check back soon, or contact email@example.com.
Marketing Content Coordinator
We are in search of a Marketing Content Coordinator who will be part of a team of three working closely with the Marketing Manager with a view to collaboratively achieving the company’s goals and objectives.
You will be taking responsibility for implementing specified parts of the marketing strategy and new product development. You can expect your duties to include;
- Creating regular and engaging content for audience engagement through websites and social media
- Responsible for an evolving suite of marketing literature and sales aids for current and new products
- Reporting internally on website statistics
- Coordination of regular new product development activities to progress the strategy cycle
- Using market intelligence to inform new product development
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate competency and evidence in the following;
- Digital marketing: Experience in the use of all facets of digital marketing (SEO, targeted advertising, content and social media). Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and regularly supply content for the organisation’s websites
- Editing and writing: Ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms, including blog posts and social media posts
- Needs analysis: Well-organised and methodical in identifying the wants and needs of business to business prospects. The ability to convey marketplace attitudes and trends to colleagues
- Communication: A confident communicator who is at ease presenting and speaking to co-workers and prospects alike both online and offline
- Market research: Comfortable using a range of sources to gather and analyse market intelligence. Also comfortable devising primary research projects in order to inform product development, market positioning and strategy work
- Innovation and presentation: The ability to generate and pursue new product ideas (as part of a team). Presentation of work (on and off-line) demonstrating a strong eye for detail and a firm understanding of the importance of brand and audience accessibility
- Reporting: Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords to regularly report the statistics on the organisation’s websites
- Use of CRM: Ability to accurately and consistently use the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) for the recording of all prospects and sales related activity, ensuring the depth of information for later analysis
Wheatley offer a forward-thinking, dynamic working environment in a rural office location with great benefits, including flexible working and casual dress, currently employing over 50 expert and innovative individuals with a shared vision for development and growth.
Do you want to join an ambitious company that will help you achieve real successes and succeed alongside an experienced team? Get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for any role at Wheatley you consent to security screening searches to BS7858 standards, should you be selected.
To see a copy of our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants, please click here.
Like to know more?Email Us
or call us on 01449 781001