We are always seeking talent and very much want to hear from you if you think you can add to our expertise and experience. We often update this page with new positions that need filling so if there isn't the job for you on here then please check back soon, or contact email@example.com.
We are looking for an AAT qualified Accountant to join our team to manage the financial accounting and reporting for the business. The position is offered as a permanent contract for two days per week, based in our offices in Bacton, near Stowmarket. Working closely and effectively with the Office Administrator, Project Management and Senior Management the responsibilities are:
• Producing timely and accurate management accounts, monthly and for year-end
• Investigating variances against budgets and providing analysis of differences
• Preparing annual budgets and cash flow, updating the cashflow forecast monthly
• Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT return to meet legal deadlines
• Ad-hoc financial reporting to inform management decision making
This is a fantastic, part-time opportunity for someone with an accounting background to use their skills within a friendly, dynamic and successful small company. While some core hours in the office will be required the role would suit someone looking for flexibility within a part-time position. The successful candidate will have a high degree of accuracy, an eye for detail and is happy to work alone or with others, to deadlines and within recognised accounting practices. If you think this sounds like you then please get in touch.
Like to know more?Email Us
or call us on 01449 781001